Description: Acupuncture is a popular traditional Chinese technique based on the insertion of needles in certain points of the body in order to improve the pathology of the patient. The treatment points are defined and standardized by OMS (Organización Mundial de la Salud). While these differ a bit from the original points marked by traditional oriental medicine. They handle a series of concepts, which refer to the division of the body and its composition in organs and viscera. Defining a series of vital organs, specifically twelve. The fundamental concept is that through the insertion of fine needles in the established points, the organism is rebalanced before the supposed dissension produced by the injury or illness. The treatment includes:
- Acupuncture session
- Depurative Organic Tea
- Decreases the frequency of anxiety attacks.
- It aims to establish certain changes in the patient's lifestyle that can help him balance his mind, such as performing Yoga or Tai Chi exercises.
- It can reduce physical and mental symptoms of other problems in the patient.
- Is not an invasive therapy, since the insertion of the needles is done in the superficial layer of the skin and it is not painful, although the effects can be noticed at the level of internal organs.
- Is not involve the administration of any chemical substance to the body.
- Acupuncture is a practice focused on correcting the cause of the problem and not just its symptoms, so it can be considered "cure".
- It is a technique almost as old as humanity since it is used since the Neolithic.
- 60 min. – 45 €