Description: sports massage is a kind of massage that prepares the tissues for sports effort and prevention and recovery of injuries both in training and in competition. For this reason, massage is perhaps, within the physiotherapeutic techniques, the most appreciated by the athlete. The general objectives of this practice are, therefore, to prepare the tissues for the effort, keeping them in an optimal state, preventing injuries both in training and in competition and recovery of injuries that arise and the physical form of the athlete. The treatment includes:
- Sport Massage
- Depurative Organic Tea
- First, it improves blood and lymphatic circulation.
- It facilitates the elimination of toxins as well as waste and other metabolic byproducts harmful to the musculoskeletal system.
- Relieves muscular spasms by restoring its basal elasticity.
- It decomposes adhesions and scar tissue from previous injuries.
- Accelerates recovery caused by muscle fatigue.
- Stimulates the release of endorphins in the central nervous system.
- It facilitates relaxation and relieves stress.
- It helps prevent injuries.
- 30 min. - € 30 - Legs or Backs
- 60 min. – 60 € – Tratamiento General