Description: the Shiatsu Ritual is a therapeutic massage of Japanese origin and descendant of the Chinese tradition. It seeks to harmonize body, mind and emotions by pressing key points of our body exerted with the fingers and the palms of the hands. The Shiatsu bases its benefits on achieving the correct channeling of vital energy (Chi). Know the properties and benefits of this technique that have been used by well-known characters such as the actress Marilyn Monroe or the champion of boxing Muhammad Ali.
With the aim of improving the health and vitality of the person who receives it. The ritual includes:
- Shiatsu Therapeutic Massage
- Opening Chakras with Tibetan Instruments
- Depurative Organic Tea
- Restores and maintains the energy of the body, it is especially useful for those who suffer from fatigue and general weakness.
- Improves circulation.
- Reduces stress and tension, as well as anxiety and depression.
- Relieves headaches.
- Promotes the healing of sprains and similar injuries.
- It helps relieve the pain of arthritis.
- Reduces problems with stiff neck and shoulders, as well as back pain (including sciatica).
- improves cough, colds and other sinus and respiratory problems.
- Help those who suffer insomnia.
- It helps in the treatment of various things like digestive disorders, intestinal problems, morning sickness and menstrual problems
- 30 min. – 45 €
- 60 min. – 85 €